The team here at NYT had the pleasure of working with Asia Fashion Collection this season where 7 brands and their talented designers showcased all 7 collections in one show!
Organized by Vantan Inc. and PARCO Co., LTD., the runway show debuted on February 10th 2018 during a superweek consisting of 13 days filled with both menswear and womenswear.
Seven brands revealed their collections during the runway show. All of the brands and designers are from Asian countries.
1) Fumiku by Fumika Hayashi – Japan
2) KA WA KEY by Key Chow and Jarno Leppanen – Hong Kong
3) épi á la mode by Miho Tsutsumi – Japan
4) shen yao by Shen Yao Huang – Taiwan
5) VLEEDA by Daeun Lee – South Korea
6) CHAN CHIT LO by Venus Lo – Parsons School of Design (originally from Hong Kong)
7) AH by Aoi Wanaka & Hyowon Lee – Japan