7TH ANNUAL ASIA FASHION COLLECTION (AFC) NYFW FW18 RUNWAY SHOW
Date: Monday, February 10th, 2020
Venue: Gallery II at Spring Studios (50 Varick Street, 5thfloor, NYC)
The purpose of the Asia Fashion Collection is to discover and nurture young designers who are from Asia.
Organized by Vantan Inc. and PARCO Co., LTD., AFC debuted February 10th 2018 at NYFW showing both menswear and womenswear.
Seven brands revealed their collections during the runway show. All of the brands and designers are from Asian countries.
1) KTOKA by Shiki Cara Kataoka – Japan
2) VEGAN TIGER by Yang Yoona – South Korea
3) ito by Kurumi Ito, Taisho Takenaka – Japan
4) zizi shi by Chaohua Shi – Parsons (born in China)
5) chalisa by Chalisa Anekvorakul – Thailand
6) SEANNUNG by Liao Sean Nung – Taiwan
7) aNANA tih sayim by Nana Miyashita – Japan
PR / Beauty Acquisition & Creative: New York Tokyo
Show Production: Kuroko Inc.
Casting: Eric Cano
Hair: Kien Hoang for Oribe
Makeup: Chika Chan @Make-up Pro.
Bag: Parisa Wang
Photography: Hunter Arthur
Backstage Photography: Leira Jacue
Dressers: Parsons & Vantan
Daniel + Lauren
Fashion Week Online
Harpers Bazaar Spain
NYFW The Show
The 7th Magazine